Friday, June 17, 2011

The Christian Struggle

Its hard being transparent
and its also hard to call HIM

but how can someone help you

if they dont even know you've fallen?



So now we're staying quiet

like a dog covered with a muzzle

and we wonder why something's missing

like the PEACE without the puzzle



So aint no talkin to our friends

about our problems and our struggles

Because if they knew our weaknesses

then they may no longer love us



We have a problem with our friends

but we always say "We're cool"

So we tell them that we're praying for them

well....atleast we say we do.....



We're not focused on our FAM in CHRIST

and you know thats a no-no

One Body....Many Members

So why we claim we runnin solo??



That's why we're so low

we don't love each other no mo'

We supposed to be on the same team but we not

"no HOMO"



I aint talkin' sexual

let's talk about sex ya know?

the late night texts...leading to late night sex

leads to....well....

Im movin on to the next ya....



My family actin' crazy

so its hard to stay encouraged

I mean I love my fam ......

but they're not as blessed as yours!



I know I shouldn't compare

I'm not hating on your blessings

but I can't sleep at night because I wonder

when will he ever bless me?!



Its easy to say we trust God

and not trust HIM to know whats best

we all want a testimony

but don't want to study for the test

We say "Let go and Let God"....let him do the rest



SO ITS ABOUT THAT TIME THAT WE WALK WHAT WE PROFESS



No comments:

Post a Comment